Zhuravlev Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, leading researcher, Samara National Research University (34 Moskovskoye highway, Samara, Russia); professor, sub-department of theoretical physics, Ulyanovsk State University (42 L’va Tolstogo street, Ulyanovsk, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In this work, the functional method is applied to a first-order matrix system and the corresponding equations of wave dynamics are derived. The aim of the work is the conclusion and analysis of a new integrable Burgers-type wave interaction system.
Materials and methods. The main method used in this work is the method of functional permutations in matrix form. The general form of matrix equations is presented for an arbitrary finite matrix dimension. A detailed analysis of the equations in an exploded form is presented for the dimension of 2×2 matrices.
Results. A new integrable system of wave interaction is obtained. For dimension 2×2, the equations are written in component form. A reduced system is constructed, like a three-wave interaction system. The general form of exact solutions for the reduced system is found. Concrete examples of real non-singular solutions are given.
Conclusions. Using the method of functional substitutions, a new integrable system of wave interaction was found, which is useful for practical use in applied problems.
1. Zhuravlev V. M., Nikitin A. V. Nelineynyy mir [Nonlinear world]. 2007, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 603–611. [In Russian]
2. Zhuravlev V. M. Teoreticheskaya i matematicheskaya fizika [Theoretical and mathematical physics]. 2009, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 58–71. [In Russian]
3. Zhuravlev V. M. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Fizikomatematicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Physical and mathematical sciences]. 2018, no. 1, pp. 147–163. [In Russian]
4. Zhuravlev V. M. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Fizikomatematicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Physical and mathematical sciences]. 2019, no. 3, pp. 93–119. [In Russian]
5. Zhuravlev V. M. Metod funktsional'nykh podstanovok [Functional substitution method]. Ulyanovsk: Izd-vo UlGU, 2019. [In Russian]
6. Zakharov V. E., Manakov S. V., Novikov S. P., Pitaevskiy L. P. Teoriya solitonov: Metod obratnoy zadachi [Soliton Theory: inverse scatter method]. Moscow: Nauka, 1980, 319 p. [In Russian]
7. Dodd R., Eylbek Dzh., Gibbon Zh., Morrio Kh. Solitony i nelineynye volnovye uravneniya [Solitons and nonlinear wave equations]. Moscow: Mir, 1988, 694 p. [In Russian]
8. Gurevich A. G., Melkov G. A. Magnitnye kolebaniya i volny [Magnetic vibrations and waves]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 1973, 464 p. [In Russian]